Picasso Party Pictures

Friday 28 March 2008

Party Play List & Invite

Added a link to my YouTube Play list which I am planning to play at the party as the music for the night. So if you want to hear your favourite tracks please send me the YouTube link and I'll add it to the list. If anybody knows if it is possible to create a YouTube play list that can be updated please let me know.
Last night I finally completed the invite which we'll be sending out over the next few days. So if you can RSVP via the Guest list on this blog, send me an e-mail or SMS me with your details ASAP. We need to know how many bodies will need to be painted. Obviously the same rules apply as in the past, having friends over the weekend is no excuse, you can bring them along.
Keep checking this blog and the RSVP list for additional info we might require. For example I'm going to need to loan a few outdoor heaters. We don't want to crack the paint now do we?
Less than 30 days so best you get practising your painting.

No comments: